ADC-T2000

I’m having difficulty understanding the way the ADC-T2000 auto heat/cool setting works. I have the t-stat linked to my ADC account, and I have the t-stat set to auto heat/cool, but I can’t seem to control the swing range for the temps. Alarm.com seems to bug out when the t-stat is in auto heat/cool mode by displaying 35 degrees as a set point, and there is no option for the auto mode (just off, heat, cool).

It seems like if I ask it to hold 71, it will remain in heat mode until the temp reaches 74, then it will switch to cool mode until the temp reaches 71 and remain in cool mode until the temp drops to 67, where it would then enter heat mode again.

Is it possible to change that swing range? From day-to-day depending on if it is sunny I may need to heat or cool the house all day, so having a programmed schedule in place doesn’t really help either.

I’m running it from a GC3, if that may be the issue, but I don’t think so.

I’m running it from a GC3, if that may be the issue, but I don’t think so.

That would be the issue.

The T2000 is not 100% compatible with the GC3 yet.

Thanks for the reply, Jason.

I knew that going into this, but “not 100% compatible” doesn’t really explain which features aren’t compatible.

I knew the RTS feature wasn’t compatible, but wasn’t sure what else.

Many thanks.

I’ve heard people say they are using the T2000 with the GC3, but without full manufacturer and back-end support there are a few issues with trying it.

1. As it is not officially supported, which problems can be resolved would be a complete guess.
  2. Zwave devices may be able to be learned into the panel, but if not fully compatible, some or all features will not work as intended.

The RTS is also not yet compatible. I’m told Yale locks, Schlage locks are also not yet fully compatible. It will take updated firmware from 2GIG in order to resolve.

I can use it to create notices that the t-stat has reached a certain temperature, which is how I currently use it to adjust temps.

It will also adjust temps just fine. I had a second t-stat downstairs that I am using without it being connected to alarm.com and it seems to be operational, but is obviously missing the key functions of alarm.com. The ADC-T2000 is quite ordinary without the online functions.

As an aside, my Schlage lock seems to be operational with the following, which is all I really need it to do:

• Will disable an armed panel with unlock
  • Will take user codes established by alarm.com
  • Will lock and unlock from alarm.com and the app
As an aside, my Schlage lock seems to be operational with the following, which is all I really need it to do:

– Will disable an armed panel with unlock
– Will take user codes established by alarm.com
– Will lock and unlock from alarm.com and the app

That’s good news. I don’t believe full support has been stated yet for these, so keep an eye out, but if everything is currently working that is promising.

A good number of devices likely have command classes enabled and functionality but weren’t tested fully. An official list of supported devices should be available at first firmware release.