ADC-T2000 Thermostat and ADC-S2000 RTCs

I’ve viewed a couple threads here and seem to be running into issues with the T2000 thermostat and RTC pairing. The thermostat works fine alone, and the sensors are included, and stay included, but they reference “unpaired” in the app and online, and are not able to be included in scheduling averages. I’ve added, removed, discovered, re-included, made sure they were included in their FINAL location when adding, etc. Not sure how to make them “pair” with the thermostat.

Happy to assist.

Looking at your equipment list, it does not appear that an ADC T2000 (found here) smart thermostat is learned into your panel.

It appears that a Linear brand Z-Wave thermostat is the only thermostat connected to your panel. Is the ADC T2000 connected to the panel? What is the device named?

Note that the ADC S2000 remote temp sensor would only pair with the ADC T2000 or T3000 smart thermostat.

I feel pretty dumb right now, you are 100% correct. I wasn’t paying enough attention, and just had it in my head it was the ADC thermostat. Thanks for the verification!

No problem at all! With all the compatible devices, part numbers, etc. its hard to keep track!

If interested, we do offer the ADC T3000 here.