ADC rules not working

I set a rule to turn on a couple of z wave lights on when the front door opens from ADC on my simon xti, but the command doesn’t work. Any tips on getting the rules setup and working?

Thanks

Do the lights work if you trigger them on/off via alarm.com?

Does the door sensor “trigger” show proper status online when you open/close it?

If so, delete the rules, and recreate them

yes the light triggers work on ADC.

Door trigger is also working.

I will try deleting and recreating the rule.

deleted and recreated the rule, still can’t get it to work.

It looks like each time you’ve created that rule the panel has been armed when the rule was created. I’ve never tried creating rules while the panel is armed before. Can you try:

1. Disarm the panel.
  2. Delete the rule.
  3. Wait 2 minutes.
  4. Create the rule again.
  5. Wait 2 minutes.
  6. Test the rule.

It’s a long shot but it’s worth a try.

will try that ryan. i’ll check back in with the results.

didn’t work setting up the rule while the system was disarmed. any other suggestions to get this rule working?

didn’t work setting up the rule while the system was disarmed. any other suggestions to get this rule working?

I’d like to send a command to the panel to troubleshoot and send a reboot. Is this ok?

thats ok.

Can you test to see if the rule will now function?

yes its working now. What was the problem? Can I start adding more rules without the same issues now?

Yes, you should be able to go ahead and create any rules you would like. If you notice that one is not fully functioning, perform a panel power cycle, this should kick start any that were sent to the panel.

ok thanks