ADC-CSVR126 "No Resource" display

I have ADC-CSVR126 and 10 cameras on my account. When viewing live feed through HDMI output of the SVR connected to monitor all cameras are showing fine. When going to Recorded footage through SVR interface on the Display and trying to view more than 6 cameras at once anything over 6 cameras will show message “no resource”

I can switch to any cameras and they will show as long is only 6 anything over will always show that message in camera box.

Is there a limitation of how many recorded streams SVR can play at once?

Do you guys have one to test or verified?

I’m not aware of a specific limitation like that, but it is certainly an odd pattern. I don’t have a 126 in front of me, and I am not able to replicate that on an SVR122.

Is it a random assortment of cameras which show feeds or is it always the first 6?

I’m not seeing any reference to such a limit in docs, checking with ADC.

If you power cycle the device does it act the same after reboot?

Talked with ADC and they are actually seeing some gaps in the recordings for your cams.

Are you always checking the same time-frame when testing out the cameras?

Try playback of different time frames, any change?

Jason any 6 cameras not first 6. I can select first 6 or last 6 or every other as long is 6.

I know of the gaps some cameras did not record at times. I check at different times and diffrent days. I even verified on alarm.com app that footage is there and present.

I’m attaching pictures. anytime more than total of any 6 is selected 7th one will say “no resource.” you can see different configurations of the screen. this only happen when attempting to play recorded footing. you can see that in live view all cameras appear just fine.

Thank you, those images help answer some questions about it.

I see the issue and can describe it for them, just to rule out the assumption that there is actually a lack of video, can I get two identical time-stamps with different streams playing? I think ADC support will necessarily point out that the time-stamps are all slightly off. (They are all within like a minute so I highly doubt it’s a possibility)

To get the fastest movement on this, can we get two playback images with a difference in which cams show up even though the same ones are selected, both at the exact same time-stamp?

Jason pictures are with few second a part to show you guys that is happening. I won’t be able To get them in the same time frame just not possible between changing cameras and taking pictures

Alright, I’ll send them what you supplied here and let you know if they request more images.

Did you try to reboot the SVR and if so does it behave the same?

Yes reboot multiple times. It looks like some king of software limitation.

I spoke with ADC again and they weren’t able to reproduce this behavior exactly, but they did notice similarities in playback errors when testing. It has been escalated in the video department for further testing to see if it is a UI error.

Jason have them try with 6 cameras and add 7th and you will get that every single time.