ADC Camera Questions

Hey there. Might add cameras when my new iq panel from y’all arrives but have a couple questions

• What is the recording frame rate of the V723 when it is recording and being viewed live?
  • I signed up for the surety home plan. If I add the surety view video at the $4/month level can I use an SVR as well or is that an additional fee?

Thanks so much and look forward to hearing from you.

What is the recording frame rate of the V723 when it is recording and being viewed live?

From ADC docs: Alarm.com video devices stream live video with the highest frame rate the network and video device permit.

On a local area network, the maximum FPS may be achieved but can be lower if the available bandwidth is too low, shared by multiple cameras, or shared by multiple simultaneous viewers. Reducing resolution or image quality may increase the FPS when viewing live video from remote connections.

Max FPS for saved video will vary by device, with a range of 1-30 FPS. The V723 tops out at 10 FPS for saved video.

Internet speeds, browser performance, and/or bandwidth can affect the quality of the image when viewing from the User Website or App. For best results or to see true image quality, it is suggested to download the clip.

I signed up for the surety home plan. If I add the surety view video at the $4/month level can I use an SVR as well or is that an additional fee?

No. SVR service is not included in the $4 view add-on.

SVR service is available in the Protect and Complete plans. You would want to switch to Complete, which would have everything Home does, plus video, SVR support, visual verification support, and video analytics.

You can adjust your service plan at any time in the System Manager after getting started.