Account is showing 2 systems when i only have 1

I set up my 2gig system and entered the system info into the system manager on my account.
Afterwards 2 systems appeared, 1 activated and the other still pending.
I have issued multiple cancelation requests and sent 2 emails asking for the pending system to be removed and still nothing

Hello, happy to help!

FYI I’m not actually seeing any cancellation requests in history for this account, are you referring to the Cancel Service button in the subscription details section of our website? Please direct emails to support@suretyhome.com

In any case, I can certainly help. It looks like you purchased a service subscription by itself, then a little later you purchased a getting started kit with a cell module that included a free first month of Surety service. That would be why there are two subscriptions tied to your account.

That’s not a problem, I’ve cancelled the extra subscription that came with the kit that wasn’t activated. Your subscription you activated already is now your only one.

Thank you!
Yes i did the “Cancel Service” button on the subscription twice.

Alright, I’ll have our IT take a look and see if there is a reason those failed to submit. All fields on the cancel page must be filled to submit.

But you should be good at this time!