About 2gig logo

Hey guys the logo still isn’t showing up like was told it would when I activated with u all so idk what causing it

Thanks for the update. We’ll have to wait for normal business hours to investigate this further as it requires help from a department that isn’t in on Sat. We’ll follow up Mon.

Ok sounds good just let me know to check or what have u cause I’ll be at work so I’ll have to call my mother to check for me then get back to u all

Commands have been resent at this time. Please wait about ten or 15 minutes for the commands to take effect. Please let us know if logo does not update.

It was just informed that the logo isn’t still on the panel is it possible that this won’t happen

Hi, it is possible that there is an issue with sending it at this time. I do see an operations alert from earlier today posted by ADC on our dealer end stating that certain dealer actions and operations are having trouble processing. Not sure if it is related but I am sending a message to ADC to get some more info and see if they can confirm if the commands failed to process.

Ok just let me know

I’m speaking with ADC right now, and new commands are being sent to your system now. Your system should reboot and the buttons flash for a moment.

Ok thank u very much

I spoke with my mom the system is now just showing go control

Alright, that’s good news. The first command sent was to remove the existing logo. The default is 2GIG’s Go!Control one.

Looks like your panel would not accept the new logo without clearing the old one, which is unusual but easy to resolve.

I’ll let ADC know to resend the new logo. (Note that this will only work if the system is disarmed)

Ok thanks let me know and I’ll check once it sent

Hey I just got off the phone mom said that it still shows go control logo

ADC must send these logo updates manually, it was just initiated, and it should be completed within a few minutes.

Ok thank u last night I was told the logo still isn’t showing I’m guessing it won’t show but that’s ok cause I’m really thinking about upgrading to the Iq panel

The panel may not take the new logo. To confirm, the default Go!Control logo did replace the previous service provider logo though, correct?

Let us know and we can re-attempt

Yes that is correct