828lm liftmaster gateway won't connect

(Removed by author)

I would try resetting the gateway. And also remove from alarm.com

How do I reset my liftmaster 828LM?

Push and hold the button in. While holding the button in power up the unit and continue to hold the reset button in for ten secs until the blue light turns amber and flashes rapidly then release it and the unit has been completely reset!

Have you power cycled that gateway?

Currently the myQ hub is tied to your Alarm.com account is in malfuntion, meaning it cannot communicate with service.

What color is the LED on the unit? If it is successfully connected to the network, it will be solid green.

Did you change your router or wi-fi credentials recently?

We can send commands to remove the malfunctioning myQ gateway from your account, then you can attempt to re-add it as well.

If you changed your router or wi-fi credentials, steps on how to reset that information can eb found here

I finally got it to work! Thanks

@tyler
can you delete this thread please? thanks!

I can confirm that the myQ is appearing in ADC and should be controllable via the app, it its still not showing up for you, you may need to log out of the app, then back in, to see the change.

can you delete this thread please? thanks!

On forum posts, we can only delete them if no other users have posted in the thread. In this case we cannot delete it. You are able to remove the comments that you posted however (the […] symbol at the bottom of each post will reveal a trash can icon to delete).

In the future, feel free to send us a Private Message if it is something that you do not want on the public forum.