360 degree motion sensor?

I’m looking into converting a Tyco monitored wired system into a 2gig wireless system.

I know I’ll need a TAKE-345 to convert the existing wired zones into wireless.

What I am curious about is the motion sensors.

There are currently 3 (Not sure we would still need 3) but from the look of them they are 360 degree sensors.

We have quite a few false alarms from them.

First, will the TAKE-345 convert these zones into wireless so we can replace them as we are able, and second, does 2gig have a 360 motion sensor available?

It might make more sense to use the normal PIR1-345 or is it a SSS-345 that is a pet safe? There are NO pets in this building but I am assuming either a mouse might be running around or something else is triggering it.

It is a big church building in an open field. There isn’t a visible mouse problem but, who knows why there is an interior motion sensor alarm with no door alarms being triggered?

Thanks in advance.

There are currently 3 (Not sure we would still need 3) but from the look of them they are 360 degree sensors.

We have quite a few false alarms from them.

First, will the TAKE-345 convert these zones into wireless so we can replace them as we are able, and second, does 2gig have a 360 motion sensor available?

A TAKE-345 will convert any Normally Closed wired sensor contact into a wireless signal. If the Sensors have a Normally Closed output (which they likely do) then yes.

I’m not aware of a wireless 360 motion detectors for the GC2. Note that drafts, nearby vents, etc., can also affect motion detectors, and 360 degree detectors have a harder time avoiding false alarm hazards.

The PIR1-345 Motion Detector can be set to 33 or 55 lbs pet immunity and high or low general sensitivity.

Okay, this helps.

Maybe we could use the existing ones and change them out as we can.

Would the Gold Interactive monitoring price Surety DIY charges cover a church or would this be considered a commercial account? If so, is that pricing available?

Thanks

Would the Gold Interactive monitoring price Surety DIY charges cover a church

Yes, you could use Gold (or Basic). All service plan options can be found here. Arming Schedules is a common optional add-on for commercial accounts, but may not make sense depending on the location. Add-ons can be found at the bottom of the service plan page.