2GIG GC3 Window Sensor Incorrectly Reporting

Hello, so some sensors on the Windows show that they’re open but they are closed Please call me with some help. Thank you

All suretyDIY service and support is handled online. This forum is the best place for technical support/assistance.

As you are showing good overall signal strength to your panel, this is most likely an environmental issue. We’ll need a little bit of information first to further troubleshoot:

-How long have these issues been occurring? Since they were installed or more recently?

-Are these new sensors or previously installed ones? Have they previously worked in the position they are currently in?

-Are the sensor magnets mounted on the correct side of the sensor (with the ridges)?

-Are the sensors mounted on metal? Metal can disrupt the RF signal causing errors at the panel with regards to the status of the sensor.

-Are you currently utilizing a Takeover Module?

-Are the sensors in question further away from the panel than the rest of your sensors?

Hey Tyler,I added some sensors to another part of the house where the windows are different and are wood ,so I drilled through and connected It with a wire and magnet. So now the windows are closed and it says that they are open, now on the panel it show that 5 are bypassed.

where the windows are different and are wood ,so I drilled through and connected It with a wire and magnet.

Just to clarify, are you using the wired contact input of DW10s or other wireless sensor and connecting a recessed wired sensor to them?